Monday, July 2, 2007

Bobby Cutts Jr. Dating Profile

Bobby Cutts was a swinger...
Here is is dating site profile:
DALAW150 : LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO LIGHT MY FIRE
*City: N.CANTON Ohio
*Sign: Taurus
*Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)
*Age: 30 year old Man
*Ethnicity: African American with Black hair *Smoker? No
*Body Type: Athletic
*Religion: Baptist
*Rate My Picture (uploade the day of the murder)
*I am Seeking a Woman For Hang Out
*Do you drink? Socially
*Marital Status: Separated
*Profession: LAW ENFORCEMENT
*Do you want children? Does not want children
*Do you do drugs? No
*Do you have children? Yes
*About Me: I'M A EASY GOING PERSON WHO LIKES TO HAVE FUN WHENEVER POSSIBLE. I LIKE DOING THINGS TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH BUT CAN BE SERIOUS WHEN NEED BE. I AM A HARD WORKING PERSON AND I EXPECT FOR YOU TO BE THE SAME.
*First Date: I WOULD LIKE TO DO WHATEVER THE OTHER PERSON WOULD LIKE TO DO FOLLOWED BY DINNER AND POSSIBLE DRINKS. THE NIGHT COULD END THERE OR IT COULD LEAD TO A LONG DRIVE OR LONG WALK BEFORE WE CALL IT A NIGHT.OR........
*FemaleAge between 18 and 45
*Live in United States
*Must not smoke
Should have added, if it doesn't work out, I'll kill you...
SCUMBAG!

No comments: